Aim of Millie's Mark
The aim of Millie's Mark is to keep children safe and minimise risk and accidents by:
- Raising standards in paediatric first aid
- Increasing numbers of paediatric first aid-trained practitioners
- Increasing confidence and competencies in applying paediatric first aid - no matter what the situation
- Enabling practitioners to respond quickly in emergencies
- Raising the quality and skills of the early years workforce and helping them with day-to-day first aid issues, such as allergies
- Providing reassurance to parents.