Millie's Mark settings awarded in March
Following a panel held at NDNA HQ on 15 March, here are the latest settings that have been accredited with Millie's Mark:
- Oakland Hall Day Nursery, Ipswich
- Greenwoods Nursery, Coleford
- Kids Planet Lymehurst, Manchester
- Kids Planet Hale, Altrincham
- Kids Allowed UHSM, Manchester
- The Owls Nursery, Bolton
- Co-operative Childcare Swindon Hospital, Swindon
- 22 Street Lane Nursery, Leeds
- The Co-operative Childcare Reading, Reading
- Capellas Nursery, Solihull
- Barnetby Under Fives, Barnetby
- Ladybirds Nursery, St Albans
Congratulations to all of these awarded settings! Head over to our case studies to read new, inspiring stories from settings that have been through the Millie's Mark accreditation journey.
Check out the photo of Millie Giraffe at Childcare Expo London above. Did you visit and meet her? Accredited settings can hire Millie Giraffe to celebrate their achievement - find out more on the awarded products tab (you must be logged in to see this).