More nurseries awarded Millie's Mark
Following another panel held at NDNA HQ, another round of nurseries have been accredited with Millie's Mark.
The newly awarded settings in February were:
- Kidz Day Nursery, Lancashire
- Saddleworth Stars Private Nursery, Oldham
- Minibugs Nurseries, Cornwall
- Barton Moss Nursery, Manchester
- Dormer House, Gloucestershire
- Clocktower Childcare, Kent
- Lakehouse Nursery, Bristol
- Cambridge Day Nursery, Cambridge
- Lomeshaye Village Day Nursery, Lancashire.
Awarded settings in March include:
- Little Wellies, Bradford
- Bluebells day nursery, Wirral
- Bright Kids Northfield, Birmingham
- Jelly Babies, Bolton
- Thomas Boughey Kindergarten, Stoke on Trent
- Quackers, Stalybridge
- Wendy House Wythall, Birmingham.
Over 170 early years settings in England have now applied for Millie's Mark, which is awarded as a special endorsement to childcare providers that go above and beyond minimum requirements.
Millie Giraffe, the award's official mascot, has been visiting nurseries around the country lately to present them with their certificates.
In the photo above she is at Stationhouse Nursery in Portishead, who were also awarded last month. Awarded nurseries can now hire Millie Giraffe as a special guest - find out more here!